[ZOO-Discuss] WPS join effort mailing list

Bastian Schäffer b.schaeffer at 52North.org
Fri Sep 10 17:10:33 PDT 2010

Hi Markus,
at least there was no objection in contrast the OSGeo proposal due to the given reasons.
And there are also non OSGeo implementations (i.e. Intergraph) that we should also involve in the discussion.

And you are right there is way better use for our time than arguing over that.

However, it turned out that there is already a public OGC WPS discussion Mailinglist with many people subscribed (established at the beginning of WPS). So this seems to be the ideal candidate to reach everyone:

TWIKI:
http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/bin/view/WPS/WebHome