[ZOO-Discuss] WPS join effort mailing list

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 10 16:38:53 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 11:18 PM, Bastian Schäffer
<b.schaeffer at 52north.org> wrote:
> According to the WPS BoF held on Wednesday, we had the agreement to set
> up the Mailinglist and the Wiki on the OGC level due to the following
> reasons:

... not sure if this was actually an agreement? It was your
suggestion as far as I remember. Since most projects involved
are OSGeo projects, it may be a valid place for a mailing list.

In any case, I would suggest to not make it a flame war... let's better
concentrate on good implementations to provide good services to our
users communities (my power user point of view). The affiliation isn't
that important but the content is!

Regards,
Markus Neteler