[ZOO-Discuss] GIS GRASS ZOO integration

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 12:25:19 PDT 2010

Hello Eugenio,

2010/9/24 Eugenio Realini <eugenio.realini at gmail.com>:
> Hi Soeren,
>
> first of all, thanks for you work!

Thank you very much. Unfortunately i was and i am still very busy
implementing greenhouse gas emission modules since August. So i was
not able to provide a updated version of the GIS GRASS ZOO integration
framework to follow the rapid ZOO kernel and grass7 development.
Therefor i am not sure if the framework still works with ZOO and
grass7 svn version. :/

BUT, i will be hopefully able in the next weeks to implement a new
version of the framework and to remove the PyXB dependency.

Back to the problem: the Python WPS interface was generated using PyXB
version 1.1.1, so this may be the source of the error. Can you please
try PyXB 1.1.1?
In case this works, please run the ZOOGrassModuleStarter.py at its own
in GRASS/ZOO_Project, because it implements a test when its started
directly. In case the test runs without problems, then you can try to
call it via the ZOO loader.

The GIS GRASS 7 WPS integration framework has been moved from the
vtk-grass-bridge (http://code.google.com/p/vtk-grass-bridge/) to
wps-grass-bridge (http://code.google.com/p/wps-grass-bridge/),
tutorials and examples are still missing, but will be written this
year (november - december) when the greenhouse gas emission modules
are connected to the ZOO WPS server.

Please excuse the delay.

Best regards
Soeren