[ZOO-Discuss] API license

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:26:52 PDT 2011

Hello again Bart, all

After this morning modifications, I am now wondering about the license used
for the ZOO API.

As you may have noticed, the whole ZOO Project is licensed under the MIT
license.

As we are using parts of the OL code, does that mean that we should switch
from MIT to BSD ?
Same thing for proj4js, from MIT to LGPL ?

Many thanks for any hint.

Best,

Nick