[ZOO-Discuss] Error when running GRASS processes

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:09:30 PDT 2011

Thanks Soeren,

> The zoo services v_voronoi.py and v_delaunay.py must be present in
> /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ too.
>
> The minimum content of this directory should be:
> gms  main.cfg  v_delaunay.py  v_delaunay.zcfg  v_voronoi.py
> v_voronoi.zcfg  ZOOGrassModuleStarter.py  zoo_loader.cgi

Corrected that.

However, It still throws an error. Here's the apache log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/v_voronoi.py", line 4, in <module>
    import ZOOGrassModuleStarter as zoo
  File "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/ZOOGrassModuleStarter.py", line 24, in <module>
    import GlobalGrassSettings
ImportError: No module named GlobalGrassSettings
error : file not found
error : file not found
error : file not found

> Yes, it is designed to run from the shell i.e:
> cd wps-grass-bridge/Testing/Python
> python SendRequests.py -f ExecuteRequests/v.voronoi.execute.xml -u
> "http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi"

Here's the error on the execution of that request:

root at grass:/usr/local/src/wps-grass-bridge-read-only/Testing/Python#
python SendRequests.py -f ExecuteRequests/v.voronoi.execute.xml -u
"http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi"
Start request 0
########### 0 ##########
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ows:ExceptionReport xmlns:ows="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd"
xml:lang="en-US" version="1.1.0">
  <ows:Exception exceptionCode="InvalidParameterValue">
    <ows:ExceptionText>The value for <indetifier> seems to be
wrong (v.voronoi). Please, ensure that the process exist using the
GetCapabilities request.</ows:ExceptionText>
  </ows:Exception>
</ows:ExceptionReport>

Cheers,

Pierre