[ZOO-Discuss] libphp error when compiling the kernel - svn version

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 04:01:27 PST 2011

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your interest in ZOO Kernel and its PHP capabilities.

Some useful information is gathered here about PHP (if not read yet) here:

http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooKernel/Embed/PHP

Please note that you need the PHP Embed version and that  *--enable-embed*and
*'--enable-maintainer-zts* are mandatory options.

Hope it helps,

Best

Nick