[ZOO-Discuss] any interest in a wps bakeoff?

Jody Garnett Jody.Garnett at lisasoft.com
Mon Jan 31 14:24:59 PST 2011

On 31/01/2011, at 10:19 PM, Gérald Fenoy wrote:

> Hi Jody,
> I think the meeting sounds really interesting and I thank you Edzer for sharing this information with us.

Sorry if I was too harsh; the meeting sounds interesting and I would love to attend. Hopefully the results will be shared.

> Jody, maybe we can use the osgeo wiki for sharing our ideas, describe tests which can be run, urls to use to run tests, results of the tests and stuff like that ?
> IMHO it is a good option.
>
> We can also use the WIki setup by OGC but I'm unable to access it today.

Looks like that was sorted out; I don't really mind about the venue.

One thing I am doing is talking to each developer list to see if there is interest; and asking each group to think about what they would like out of the exercise.

The second, more difficult question, is to think about the time commitment involved and ensure that the developer community has a enough time to take part.

Jody