[ZOO-Discuss] WPS 2.0 and you

James.Sewell at lisasoft.com James.Sewell at lisasoft.com
Sun Mar 20 21:38:12 PDT 2011

Greetings ZOO tribe,

I am currently comparing WPS offerings as part of a WPS pilot program.  One of the metrics that I am using in my comparison is as follows:

Level of support for the emerging WPS standard. Support for Application Profiles of WPS. Anticipated timeframe for WPS 2.0
support to be provided in the product.

While I realise that the WPS 2.0 standard has not been finalised yet would anyone be able to make any comments on where implementation of the WPS 2.0 standard fits in your roadmap?

I'm also interested any opinions you might have about the general  direction WPS 2.0 is taking.

Cheers,
James Sewell
Developer
LISAsoft
Ph: +61 3 8680 3250 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au<http://www.ardec.com.au/>
http://www.lisasoft.com<http://www.lisasoft.com/>
http://www.terrapages.com<http://www.terrapages.com/>