[ZOO-Discuss] Problem with XML execute request

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:35:49 PDT 2011

2011/5/4 Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>:
> Luca,
> using the zcfg file you provided it still works on my side as you can test
> using the following url :
> http://www.zoo-project.org/cgi-grass/zoo_loader_20110504.cgi
> Looking into your GGS file, something sounds odd to me, you set :
> GRASS_ADDON_PATH="/root/compilati/grass-addons"

yes I know, but I don't understand well what is the use of
GRASS_ADDON_PATH, Soeren is it the place of compiled grass addons or
the path to the svn repository? I see also
"gms/Testing/Python/GrassAddons/" can I use it in GRASS_ADDON_PATH?

> But the UNIX user running apache should not get access right (I guess and
> hope :) )
> to this directory which is owned by root. But this should not explain why
> you get the
> SIGSEGV message which I'm unable to reproduce.

yes, can you try with the last version of each part (grass, wps bridge)

> Can you confirm that you copied the zcfg files in the cgi-bin directory
> where your ZOO-Kernel
> is located and that apache get read access on those files ?

yes

ls -1 /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
buiowms
general_funct.py