[ZOO-Discuss] problems getting zoo_loader.cgi running

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:54:37 PDT 2011

Gerald

I compiled the cgic206, copied the "libcgic.a" to /usr/local/lib/,
there is no other distribution package installed. The makefile from
zoo-kernel seems to automatically search the header at the right place
=> "-I../thirds/cgic206"
and then it compiles fine. The "getCapabilities" request works ok,
using the request I mention I always get
<ows:ExceptionText>ZOO Kernel failed to process your request receiving
signal 11 = SIGSEGV</ows:ExceptionText>

This happened with all SVN checkouts I tried (from 22 March, from
today).Therefore I gave/give up.

armin