[ZOO-Discuss] Using zoo project to process a raster file

Thomas Tilak thomas.tilak at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:54:30 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to use zoo project framework to process a raster file (actually,
for now just to extract a ROI).
I have performed zoo project workshop and I have studied the Boundary C
function hoping to use it to write my extract function.
I have a problem with the inputs. I am using th console version with the
following commands:

./zoo_loader.cgi
"request=Execute&service=WPS&version=1.0.0&Identifier=Boundary&DataInputs=InputPolygon=Reference at xlink
:href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zoo-project.org
%3A8082%2Fgeoserver%2Fows%3FSERVICE%3DWFS%26REQUEST%3DGetFeature%26VERSION%3D1.0.0%26typename%3Dtopp%3Astates%26SRS%3DEPSG%3A4326%26FeatureID%3Dstates.28&RawDataOutput=Result at mimeType
=application/json"
./zoo_loader.cgi
"request=Execute&service=WPS&version=1.0.0&Identifier=Boundary&DataInputs=InputPolygon=Reference at xlink
:href=%2Fhome%2Fuser%2Ftest_gml.gml&RawDataOutput=Result at mimeType
=application/json"

The first command works perfectly but in the second one, it crashes and
gives the message:  "ZOO Kernel failed to process your request receiving
signal 11 = SIGSEGV"
I have attached the gml file used to my message.

I would like to know how exactly should be the inputs set to fit zoo project
expectations. Do you have an example of service working with raster file?

Thank you.

Thomas.