[Zoo-discuss] Versioning system

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jul 2 07:10:47 PDT 2013

Hi Luca,
I don't know enough about those hosting solutions.

From my point of view it would be better to keep the Trac system we are currently using as it is also used to maintain the web-site up-to-date and with its own design.
Note that we may make Trac using a git backend rather than a SVN one.

I noticed on [2] that the Trac project itself is still using the Subversion and get up-to-date copy of its source tree in both Git and Mercurial repositories.

Maybe we may add a Mercurial repositories as up-to-date copy of the SVN source tree. Does anyone would like to take care of setting this up ?

Waiting for your comments,

[1] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracGit
[2] http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/SubversionRepository