[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.3.0 release candidate 2

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Jul 6 02:28:31 PDT 2013

Dear ZOO-Project users,
I am please to announce the ZOO-Project 1.3.0 second release candidate [1].

You can download the archives from [2] (zip) and [3]  (tar.bz2) or use Subversion:

   svn co http://svn.zoo-project.org/svn/tags/rel-1.3.0-rc2/ zoo-project-1.3.0-rc2

Thanks to the feedbacks provided by the community, following modifications / fixes has been done:

  * Fix POST Request issue (ticket #34)
  * Fix COOKIE gesture (ticket #79)
  * Remove verbose messages when using MapServer W*S (ticket #80)
  * Add COMMITTERS  and LICENSE files

As for previous release candidates, we will wait for a period of 7 days before releasing the 1.3.0 version.

Hope you can run tests of this new release candidate and provide feedbacks.

ZOO-Project PSC Chair

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/Release/1.3.0#ZOO-Projectversion1.3.0
[2] http://zoo-project.org/dl/zoo-project-1.3.0-rc2.zip
[3] http://zoo-project.org/dl/zoo-project-1.3.0-rc2.tar.bz2