[Zoo-discuss] ZOO in OpenCloud

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Jul 8 19:34:49 PDT 2013

Daisuke,

I can connect you with OpenStack JApan, which I have introduce him to
Venka , in our last FOSS4G, but we cant met, i think next time :)

they are in Tokyo.

I wish can bring openstack-indonesia (lead by me), and zoo (both we
part right), and openstack-japan.

i still seeking cloudfoundry japan now ;). -> openstack-cloudfoundry
connection still on the way here..

I am still finding how to put tracemonkey in cloudfoundry, because no
tracemonkey gateway and node, still dunno how to deploy.. but nodejs..