[Zoo-discuss] image as output value

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Mar 19 03:33:44 PDT 2013

Hey Luca,
despite what I told you yesterday, it should now without size attribute in the map. Note that is a special case for Python and you should set the size when you are using other such as C, you can find in the qrencode source code example on how to set size [1].

Anyway, you may find the simpler example available from here : [1] to output binary data. Note that in that example the input is also binary data.

Hope it helps,

Best regards,

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/browser/trunk/zoo-project/zoo-services/qrencode/qrenc-service.c#L1179
[2] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/ticket/34#Raster