[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project joining Code Sprint next week

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Mar 21 07:46:22 PDT 2013

Dear ZOO community,
I'm please to announce that I will get the chance to go at the OSGeo Boston Code Sprint next week in Boston.

During the sprint I would like to spend time focused on OSGeo Incubation process and amongst all the Code Provenance where I think owe may find many bottleneck as I think we are mixing together some Licence in some files (mainly in the ZOO-API) but I have to double check.

Anyway, in the perspective of joining the OSGeo Code Sprint I would like to gather ideas from the community about what it is expected and what is the next big capability you would like to get added to the ZOO-Kernel/ZOO-Services/ZOO-API. So I invite to speak out loud about your ideas on ZOO-Project enhancements and share with us. One good example of such enhancement request is this one : [1] but feel free to use the mailing list to share your ideas.

I've started to wrote up a short description for the plan for next week [2] that you are invited to update with the content you want and I will consider it next week.

I also would like to invite people from the community to participate remotely or from the Boston Code Sprint by joining the IRC channel #zoo-project at irc.freenode.net . I hope to see you there.

Waiting for your comments / ideas,

ZOO-Project Developer

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/ticket/75