[Zoo-discuss] RE Default Processes of ZooProject

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jul 25 01:54:13 PDT 2014

Hi,
if it is doable through Grass it means also that this should be doable through ZOO-Services using the WPS-GRASS-Bridge or Python API.

It would be much appreciated if Quang can give details about his usage of GRASS through Python API to create new ZOO-Services. One example of service should be enough I think to make everybody able to use the GRASS Python API in an easy way.

Anyway, in the upcoming weeks I will work on new services, so ideas are welcome, so lamiaa if you can give more details about your expectations I can implement the service you require shortly.

I hope to hear back from you,
Best regards,

ps: if you simply need to create contour lines from a dtm file then you can simply use gdal_contour, I know this is a trivial service but it works like a charm.