[Zoo-discuss] C process fail after 60 seconds

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Apr 2 09:19:15 PDT 2015

htop tells me that memory and cpu are fine, no swap.
But when zoo stops, I see that mapserv is still running.
It seems that zoo is waiting for the wfs featurecollection that never
comes after 1 minute and zoo stops.

Is there a zoo or apache config that can be used to tell zoo to wait
longer?
thanks
steve

Fenoy Gerald <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
2015-04-01 16:39

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
cc
ZOO-discuss <zoo-discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Objet
Re: [Zoo-discuss] C process fail after 60 seconds

Hi Steve,
I am not sure to understand clearly the situation. Nevertheless, I don?t
think this can come from Apache.
Maybe there is some issue with the C services you are using ?

I hope to hear back from you and we can fix your issue,
Best regards,

> Le 1 avr. 2015 à 21:45, Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca a écrit :
>
> i get this error for a C service  after it is running more than a minute

>   <Exception exceptionCode="InternalError">
>     <ExceptionText>ZOO Kernel failed to process your request receiving
signal 11 = SIGSEGV</ExceptionText>

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay