[Zoo-discuss] C process fail after 60 seconds

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Apr 2 09:48:51 PDT 2015

the 1 minute timeout is just a coincidence. I tried with another layer and
it fails with the same error at 2.5 minutes.

So the problem might be in the service, with ogr...?
I have no idea on how to debug this

Any help will be appreciated
thanks
steve

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction de la santé environnementale et de la toxicologie
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc, G1V 5B3
Tél: 418 654-3010 poste 5428
Téléc: 418 644-4593
http://www.inspq.qc.ca
http://www.monclimatmasante.qc.ca

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : zoo-discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2015-04-02 12:19

Fenoy Gerald <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
cc
ZOO-discuss <zoo-discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Objet
Re: [Zoo-discuss] C process fail after 60 seconds

htop tells me that memory and cpu are fine, no swap.
But when zoo stops, I see that mapserv is still running.
It seems that zoo is waiting for the wfs featurecollection that never
comes after 1 minute and zoo stops.

Is there a zoo or apache config that can be used to tell zoo to wait
longer?
thanks
steve

Fenoy Gerald <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
2015-04-01 16:39

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
cc
ZOO-discuss <zoo-discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Objet
Re: [Zoo-discuss] C process fail after 60 seconds

Hi Steve,
I am not sure to understand clearly the situation. Nevertheless, I don?t
think this can come from Apache.
Maybe there is some issue with the C services you are using ?

I hope to hear back from you and we can fix your issue,
Best regards,

> Le 1 avr. 2015 à 21:45, Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca a écrit :
>
> i get this error for a C service  after it is running more than a minute

>   <Exception exceptionCode="InternalError">
>     <ExceptionText>ZOO Kernel failed to process your request receiving
signal 11 = SIGSEGV</ExceptionText>

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay