[Zoo-discuss] Introduction - Rémi Cresson

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Aug 5 06:02:04 PDT 2015

Welcome aboard Rémi !

I am glad to hear that you are using the ZOO-Project and its OTB support even if it was not your original goal as you need to run the service remotely from the WPS server rather than running them directly on the same server.

The work and the implementation you made looks very interesting and is a real asset to the ZOO-Project giving it the capability to be linked to a HPC infrastructure. So we welcome your contribution.

Anybody can contribute code to the ZOO_Project, obviously if you need write access to the SVN then it will require that you are part of the ZOO-Project developers [1]. You should be member of the ZOO-Project PSC only in case you want to deal with the project organisation, plan and so on.

Prior to ask the PSC for a vote, we should make sure that you agree with the committer guideline [2], once confirmed, I can then forward the request to the PSC.

Hope to hear back from you,
Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/docs/contribute/code.html#for-registered-developers
[2] zoo-project.org/docs/contribute/dev.html