[Zoo-discuss] Introduction - Rémi Cresson

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:36:03 PDT 2015

Hello Rémy,

Welcome to this list and thank you for such feedback and contribution.
It is very interesting to learn how Irstea is using and extending
ZOO-Project for the needs of the Geosud SDI.
As Gerald mentioned, please feel to share your services source code through
the ZOO-Project trac directly.
You are of course most welcome as new committer! Please accept the
committers guidelines on this list first so we can proceed.
IMHO, you would also be a great and valuable addition to the ZOO-Project
PSC. This will first take a request from the PSC Chair and then vote by
other PSC members.

Best regards,

Nick