[Zoo-discuss] Mapserver support: WCS input?

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Aug 28 00:55:00 PDT 2015

Hello Rémi,
thanks for your feedbacks.

The ZOO-Kernel is not able to handle multi-part by now. Nevertheless, what exactly are those values ? I don’t mean specifically in the case you presented but in general. By now, for one url/request we define one value (we can have multiple values but returned by multiple urls/requests) so we may be able to handle multi-part valued inputs by setting multiple values, but then the inputs should support more than only one input (at least the number of the returned multi-part). So, suppose now that we have two url/requests as input value, it is acceptable as we defined that the inputs support more than one inputs, but the multi-part values may give 4 inputs values. I am not totally sure this is suitable.

WPS 2.0. should solve this issue as it offer the capability to define nested inputs, by using it the maximum occurence number will stay relevant. So for a WCS as input the better solution is probably to define 2 nested inputs named header and coverage inside another input named for instance inputCoverage. The issue there is that the ZOO-Kernel does not support the nested inputs and outputs by now but this can be fixed if required. Please let me know if you need it.

I hope to hear back from you,
Best regards,