[Zoo-discuss] Mapserver support: WCS input?

Rémi Cresson remi.cresson at teledetection.fr
Thu Aug 27 10:12:10 PDT 2015

AFAIU It seems to be related to the header information prepended to the
TIFF with WCS 1.1.0 (see
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/WCS-GET-COVERAGE-delivers-corrupted-geotiff-td4231984.html).
-With WCS 1.0.0 zoo works fine.
-I've done a quick search on the web, about how to download only the
attached binary data with curl C api, but I found nothing.