[Zoo-discuss] Mapserver support: WCS input?

Rémi Cresson remi.cresson at teledetection.fr
Wed Aug 26 01:18:07 PDT 2015

Hello,

I tried the Mapserver zoo support, and it works quite well. It is really
cool to have a WMS or WCS at output !
Now, what I am trying to do is to use a WCS to input a WPS process. To
make it simple, I use a previously generated WCS output with Zoo, and I
try to reinject it in a WPS process.

I tried the POST method, with various URL (encoded/decoded), and I tried
to build a xml request (using the same encapsulating scheme as the
previously generetad output) then send it with curl.
Up to now, it failed (I have noticed that Zoo fails to download the
input chunk in the tmp directory).
Does Zoo currently supports WCS as input of a WPS process? If yes, I
would be pleased to know how to properly write the execute request!

Cheers,

Rémi