[Zoo-discuss] Compiling Zoo-kernel: fastcgi headers location

Rémi Cresson remi.cresson at teledetection.fr
Fri Aug 28 01:51:08 PDT 2015

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your reply. Installing libfcgi-dev from ubuntu packages
solves the issue. This places the stuff in /usr/local or something
similar, and zoo-kernel compiles fine.

(However, if one needs to build zoo-kernel with fcgi in a non standard
location:
-run configure script
-modify makefile (remove every "-lfcgi")
-modify ZOOMakefile.opt, add "-I/path-to-fcgi/include" in MSFLAGS and
"-L/path-to-fcgi/lib" before "-fcgi" in OTBLDFLAGS
-run make
I think it might be nice to add a --fcgi-include-dir and a
--fcgi-library in the Zoo-kernel configure script, in order to ease the
compilation of Zoo-kernel with fcgi in a non-standard location.)