[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project release 1.5.0-rc1

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jul 3 11:45:48 PDT 2015

Dear ZOO-Tribe,
I am glad to announce the publication the ZOO-Project-1.5.0-rc1.

The new release includes the following changes and bug fixes :

 * Complete rewrite of the documentation to use modern style
 * Fix asynchronous POST request on WIN32 platforms
 * Add utils/registry service
 * Initial support for WPS 2.0.0 including the Dismiss extension
 * Fix concurrency access to status informations
 * Use simple file rather than shared memory for storing status informations
 * Add support for db backend to store status informations
 * Add the lib_zoo_service shared library to be linked against C services
 * Add ZOO-API for the PHP language (with documentation)
 * Add doxygen comments in source code
 * Add support for multiple Exception nodes
 * Add a length key when creating MapArray
 * Add OTB support for applications as a service
 * Add the otb2zcfg utility to produce zcfg for otb applications
 * Add OTB Application Observer to have progress status updates
 * Fix maxOccurs handling
 * Fix gesture of downloaded inputs when multiple values are given
 * Add detection of generated_file key in outputs to read the file
 generated by a service
 * Add a minimal parsing API
 * Run validateRequest (download, default settings and decoding)
 after fork if any
 * Add SAGA-GIS support for modules as a service
 * Add saga2zcfg utility to generate zcfg for SAGA-GIS modules
 * Add SAGA-GIS Observer to have ongoing status updates

This work was supported by a grant from the European Union's 7th Framework Programme (2007-2013) provided for the project PublicaMundi (GA no. 609608).

I hope we can all test and report any important bug found in this release.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay