[Zoo-discuss] Getting error when working with IIS

Pankaj Pedram pankaj.pedram at rolta.com
Wed Jun 24 22:55:27 PDT 2015

Hi,

Greetings!!!

I have been trying to Install zoo kernel on IIS.
I was able to compile the zoo kernel and was able generate the zoo_loader.cgi file.
I placed the  zoo_loader.cgi and main.cfg file(modified the ServerAddress ) in  C:\inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin
Then through the command prompt I was able to generate same response as we get by installing Apache Server.
I got the response as below :
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\cgi-bin>zoo_loader.cgi

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3
.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
 http://schemas.opengis.net/ows/1.1.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd" xml:lang="en-US" v
ersion="1.1.0">
  <Exception exceptionCode="MissingParameterValue" locator="request">
    <ExceptionText>Parameter <request> was not specified</ExceptionText>
  </Exception>
</ExceptionReport>

But when I try to access through browser (http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?Service=WPS&Request=GetCapabilities&Version=1.0.0)
I get error as :
HTTP Error 502.2 - Bad Gateway
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are "".

It will be helpful for me if you could help me out with tis issue.

Regards,
Pankaj Pedram
07506934293
pankaj.p.pedram at gmail.com