[Zoo-discuss] Issue compiling from source on ubuntu 14.04

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jun 30 08:48:14 PDT 2015

Hello,
I have to apologize for this issue.

The installation documentation, is not up-todate. Indeed, now ZOO-Kernel require you to run the make install command. Indeed we rely on lib_service.so (or dylib or dll) to run. So this library should be setup and available as any other in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

We are working on a new version of the documentation, which can be consulted here [1] and [2]. Note that this work is still ongoing so some informations may be missing. Please feel free to let us know if we forget anything in the documentation.

I hope you can confirm that running make instal solve your issue,
Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/docnew/docs/_build/html/
[2] http://zoo-project.org/workshops/_build/html/