[Zoo-discuss] Mapmint version fresh install error - cannot find -lzoo_service

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Nov 3 05:16:57 PST 2015

Hello Karsten,
nice to hear that you finally setup MapMint on your platform.

There should not be issue with the error messages, nevertheless you probably where it comes from. It is due to the fact that the DB require to have PostGIS loaded for some functionalities. Note that the saved_path table will only be used if you activate the pgRouting for one project, in such a case you will miss this table. I suppose that you do not plan to activate the routing module right now, you should first focus on making sure everything is working properly. I also would like to let you know that, if you plan to use the GeoReferencer (version 1 or version 2 does not differ for this requirement) you will then need to create a georeferencer_maps directory in the dataPath (cf. the main.cfg file, if you followed the documentation it is then in /var/data).

I really appreciate your motivation in installing MapMint. I realized that I did not give you the « secret » to access the version 2 User Interface in my previous email. For accessing the new User Interface you should replace in the url the Dashboard by Dashboard_bs (where bs stand for Bootstrap). It was a way for us to maintain the old version at the same time as the new one. I guess that you will enjoy even more the new UI.

I hope this helps and you will come back to us with more success story about your MapMint use.

Best regards,