[Zoo-discuss] Mapmint version fresh install error - cannot find -lzoo_service

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Tue Nov 3 19:55:56 PST 2015

Hi Gerald and All,

I installed PostGIS and pg_routing and created the respective extensions
prior to running the SQL script for the database and that indeed fixed the
two issues
I reported below. I also created a dir in the default data Path
(/var/data/georeferencer_maps).
At one point druing my testing I had it so that the new "Bootstrap"
Dashboard_bs displayed beautifully, but so far even at that point I could
not log in that way yet.

The other dashboard get me to log in ok but I still was trying all day to
get the configuration of all the paths in main.cfg right
but its has been a lot of educated guessing and trial and error and I am not
there yet. I also downloaded the older MapMint iso from source forge and ran
in on virtual box to be able to compare what worked in that setup ( main.cfg
used in that iso) and what are my main.cfg ... However unbfortunatel the ISO
image version seesm to have a different log in cernetials (test/demo02 are
not working ) and I do not knw the corerct ones to fully test mapMint on
there . Would you still know what that suer and pw is ?

A couple of tings are quite curious / a bit strange still with my Dashboard-
for example once I logged in the can see in firebug a call to zooloader.cgi
http://terra3.terragis.net/cgi-bin/mm/zoo_loader.cgi?service=WPS&version=1.0
.0&request=Execute&Identifier=configuration.GetConf&DataInputs=section=main&
RawDataOutput=Result&_=1446603788818
And the results are all returned however in the interface those values are
not filled into the Tab on the left except for the entries for the values of
"Supporteddbs" [PostGIS,MySQL,WFS] and "3D" [false] - is that supposed to be
like that ? To me this seems that something is not set right for this yet.
The next noticeable problem is that then image icons are not appearing in
the display see thess screen shots ,
www.terragis.net/docs/other/mm_distiller.png
www.terragis.net/docs/other/mm_manager.png
www.terragis.net/docs/other/mm_dashboard.png
Thus is seems that a path is not yet right (but which one I need to fix and
how I am at a complete loss so far)
Overall the links to Distiller, Manager, Themes; Documents and Publisher are
all working but those tabs seems nonetheless not correctly working yet (see
above how they display). In Firebug I can not see any error (except for
manager details below)  also all file paths seem to be found (no red files
in firebug in NET tab).The Call below for opening Manager gives an error in
Firebug: SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'
http://terra3.terragis.net/cgi-bin/mm/zoo_loader.cgi?request=Execute&service
=WPS&version=1.0.0&Identifier=template.display&DataInputs=tmpl=manager_tree_
js;module=Manager&RawDataOutput=Result at mimeType=text/plain
here I have seen that the problem is that project_LandCover001.map is not
included in the install and thus not in /var/data/maps/
but in the user interface. I should probably just add my own map instead
here I guess.

Would you have any suggestions how the configuration problem above can be
addressed ?

Thanks so much
Cheers
Karsten

PS: For reference I included my main.cfg
[main] section below.

-------------------------

[main]
encoding=utf-8
mmAddress=/ui/
dataPath=/var/data
tmpPath=/var/www/html/tmp
supportedDbs=PostGIS,MySQL,WFS
cacheDir=/var/www/cache
isSoap=false
3D=false
rootUrl=http://terra3.terragis.net/ui/public/
publicationUrl=/pm
dblink=/var/data/mm.db
mmPath=/home/terra/src/mapmint/mapmint-ui
version=1.0.0
Rpy2=true
dbuser=npdb
sessPath=/tmp
applicationAddress=http://terra3.terragis.net/ui
dbuserName=mmdb
isTrial=true
publicationPath=/var/www/html/pm
cssCache=prod
msOgcVersion=1.0.0
serverAddress=http://localhost/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi
lang=en-US,ja-JP,fr-FR
crs=IGNF:LAMB93
cookiePrefix=MMID
templatesAddress=http://terra3.terragis.net/tmpl/
language=en-US
rversion=1.0.0
mapserverAddress=http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv
tmpUrl=http://terra3.terragis.net/tmp/
templatesPath=/home/terra/src/mapmint/mapmint-ui/templates/