[Zoo-discuss] MapMint installation status

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Thu Nov 5 12:30:13 PST 2015

Hi All,

I wanted to report back to the group on the status of my MapMint
Installation.

After tweaking the configuration on my Ubuntu 14.04 Server a bit I finally
was able to log into the new MapMint Dashboard (old and the new based on
bootstrap) and it looks great. I got the helping hints to accomplish this -
as usual from Gerald Fenoy . Very much appreciated.
I will report back here once the last missing bits have been ironed out to
make sure all is running 100% correctly and write up the summary of tweaks
need in my case that should be added to the installation instructions.

Cheers
Karsten