[Zoo-discuss] request and service MissingParameterValue error

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Oct 20 06:00:29 PDT 2015

Hello,
sorry for late reply and thanks a lot for your feedbacks.

I  the documentation we can read the following :

« Now you have to add these two lines to main.cfg :

rewriteUrl=call »

Which si try only when you have rewrite rule to avoid creating a full (GET) Execute request as statusLocation. It is still used for those which are a rewrite rule in the call directory to run the Execute request. By removing this parameter in your main.cfg file you should be ready to go.

Obviously you will have to place the xsl file in the correct place in any case.

Hope this helps,
Best regards,