[Zoo-discuss] keep the empty cache

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Oct 31 14:29:53 PDT 2015

Hi Pablo,
I do apologize for so late reply, I was busy presenting the MapMint 2.0 product during one week of training here in Senegal. This is the main cause of the late reply, in fact I just read your email right now…

I remember having a huge discussion on this some years ago, I think it was with Farkas which was willing at that time to become a ZOO-Project developper but I cannot find the thread again, let me try to find it tomorrow when I will be back to my home town and I will go back to you.

Be sure that I will try to never let one question unanswered.

Best regards,