[Zoo-discuss] Kernel with database support

rakesh prithiviraj rakeshuk at outlook.com
Thu Jun 23 06:30:59 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have 2 virtual machines: one with Postgres instance and another machine with Zoo-kernel.I compiled zoo-kernel with "--with-db-backend" option and also created "zoo_project" database in postgres, added [database] section to the main.cfg.
Also from the zoo-kernel machine, I can connect to the  "zoo_project" database from command line (psql) without supplying password (enabled passwordless login as per https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/libpq-pgpass.html)
Now when I run a WPS job, I get the following error in a file "servicename_jobid_error.log"
ERROR 1: PQconnectdb failed.fe_sendauth: no password supplied
I am now wondering how to configure password so that zoo-kernel can use it for DB connection.
ThanksRakesh