[Zoo-discuss] tmpPath and tmpUrl

rakesh prithiviraj rakeshuk at outlook.com
Fri Jun 24 08:00:12 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have the following config in my main.cfg file.
tmpPath=/tmp/tmpUrl = http://192.168.3.86/zoo
I also have a WPS service that creates output product outfile.tif in /tmp. In the service configuraion, asReference is set to true and in the service, I am using "generated_file" key to point to the output file.
After the service execution, in the WPS response I am getting the URL of the file as
http://192.168.3.86/zoo/le.tif
the first 5 characters of the outfile name is dropped. If I change the parameter tmpPath from /tmp/ (5 characters) to /tmp (4 characters), I am getting http://192.168.3.86/zoo/ile.tif in the WPS response as URL. It looks like the length of value of tmpPath has impact on the response URL. I would expect http://192.168.3.86/zoo/outFile.tif as the response.
could you please let me know how to fix this?
regardsRakesh