[Zoo-discuss] MS4W + ZOO-Project released!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 14 04:29:46 PDT 2017

Hi Venka,

Python support will be activated for the MS4W 4.0 release, this is due
to the ability to compile PHP7 and Python3 from source with the same
compiler.  However if you cannot wait for that release, you can test the
MS4W-4.0 alpha release (which does contain PHP7 and Python3 compiled
from source) and provide feedback:
http://www.ms4w.com/release/experimental/ .  The MS4W 4.0 release will
happen when the MapServer-family of projects support PHP7.

To answer your question: no, the current MS4W 3.2.2 now contains
ZOO-Project with MapServer and PHP support.

I hope this answers your question.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna