[Zoo-discuss] MS4W + ZOO-Project released!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 14 06:40:56 PDT 2017

Hi Venka,

I have filed an MS4W ticket for this feature, and you can follow along
its progress by adding yourself to the CC of that ticket (register, then
goto that ticket and click the small "modify" link and add your username
to the "CC:" field).  thanks.   http://ms4w.com/trac/ticket/128

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna