[Zoo-discuss] Presentation

Rémi Cresson remi.cresson at teledetection.fr
Fri Jun 2 03:25:03 PDT 2017

Hello everybody,

I am pleased to join the zoo-project developers community. Quite
recently, Gerald gave me access to zoo-project repository. I'll start a
new contribution developing the feature I was proposing last month (that
is, the styling of geospatial DataOutput published through MapServer).

I am currently with the Land, Environment, Remote Sensing and Spatial
Information Joint Research Unit (UMR TETIS), French Research Institute
of Science and Technology for Environment and Agriculture (Irstea). I am
also in the OrfeoToolBox Project Steering Committee. I hope that there
will be more and more successful exchanges between the communities of
the Remote Sensing image processing!

Cheers,

Rémi