[Zoo-discuss] Presentation

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 04:09:57 PDT 2017

Hi Rémi,

Warm welcome to the ZOO-Tribe.

Looking forward to your contribution
on styling of MapServer output. This will
greatly help in publishing offline maptiles
combining a variety of geospatial data, I think.
Further, I hope that your involvement in
OrfeoToolBox PSC will help further synergy
between the the two projects.

I do some work in image processing too and
am recently interested in prediction of
LandUse/Landcover Change using Markoc Chain
and Cellular Automata.

Hope to see you at the ZOO-Project Code Sprint
at FOSS4G-Europe.

Best

Venka