[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.6.0 on next OSGeoLiveDVD release

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon May 15 01:48:55 PDT 2017

Dear all,
I come to y ou to know if anybody would be available to help in updating the documentation for the ZOO-Project on OSGeoLiveDVD.

Indeed, the documentation is outdated in the sense that from the previous release we  have added a landing page presenting links to local exemple UI that give access to the same demo as the one available on the website [1].

The demo available on OSGeoLiveDVD can be accessed from the ZOO-Project item in the start > gis > web services submenu.

The documentation present only the OGR Spatial Tools exemple when it should present briefly all the demonstration interfaces.

Note that the deadline for achieving this is on June 5th so we need feedbacks soon.

I hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/Resources/Examples

GĂ©rald Fenoy