[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.6.0 on next OSGeoLiveDVD release

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon May 29 08:03:19 PDT 2017

Hi Luca,
thanks a ton for your help.

In fact as you have noticed if you have tried the latest OSGeoLiveDVD version available online 10.5, that the demos applications available for use within OsgeoLiveDVD are the following:

 * OGR spatial tools [1]
 * CGAL triangulations [2]
 * OTB applications [3]

So we would need to illustrate the demo UI and explain briefly how to sue them.

For the GRASS demo, I think we should first create the demo UI on the web site then decide wether we should include it into OSGeoLiveDVD or not.

In case, you already have in mind some demo application for GRASS then we can discuss this there and get it working on the web site.

Still, by now we should keep focus on the documentation update for the OSGeoLiveDVD in other case we will be removed from there which is very bad IMO.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/examples/spatialtools.html
[2] http://www.zoo-project.org/examples/cgal.html
[3] http://www.zoo-project.org/examples/otb-example.html