[Zoo-discuss] Adding Orfeo Toolbox and SAGA GIS support to ZOO Project on Windows 10

MAYANK JASORIA f2016703 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue Jul 3 23:57:35 PDT 2018

Greetings to all

I still haven't had any success with this issue. even when I try to work on
adding SAGA GIS support, I get the following error:

process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, uname -s, ...) failed.
mingw32-make: ../../zoo-project/zoo-kernel/ZOOMakefile.opts:10: pipe: No
error
`wx-config --cxx` @SAGA_CPPFLAGS@ `wx-config --cxxflags`
-I../../zoo-project/../thirds/cgic206/ -I../../zoo-project/zoo-kernel/
@XML2_CPPFLAGS@ @GDAL_CFLAGS@ @PYTHON_CPPFLAGS@ -DLINUX_FREE_ISSUE  -fpic
-o saga2zcfg ./saga2zcfg.c @GDAL_LIBS@   `wx-config --libs` @SAGA_LDFLAGS@
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, `wx-config --cxx` @SAGA_CPPFLAGS@
`wx-config --cxxflags` -I../../zoo-project/../thirds/cgic206/
-I../../zoo-project/zoo-kernel/ @XML2_CPPFLAGS@ @GDAL_CFLAGS@
@PYTHON_CPPFLAGS@ -DLINUX_FREE_ISSUE -fpic -o saga2zcfg ./saga2zcfg.c
@GDAL_LIBS@ `wx-config --libs` @SAGA_LDFLAGS@, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
mingw32-make: *** [Makefile:11: saga2zcfg] Error 2

I am still struggling due to unavailability of proper documentation for
windows in this regard, both for Orfeo Toolbox and for SAGA GIS.

I request you all to kindly look into this and help.

Thanks.

ᐧ