[Zoo-discuss] Next release of Zoo : when and what

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Mar 7 03:13:01 PST 2019

Dear Olivier,
I would like to answer you that we have already planed a release date for 1.7.0.

We will have to discuss this with other developers. Nevertheless, I would like to target the March 21th as a deadline.

About the new functionalities and enhancement included in this new release, I have to admit that there is no notes in the HISTORY.txt file yet.
Still, you can see here [1] the list of modifications that has been made to the code.
From there you can access new functionalities such as R support [2], MapServer heatmap production [3]…
This modification in the ZOO-Kernel behavior is also important to know when using 1.7.0 version [4].

Anyway, the list of enhancements and new features will be added to the HISTORY.txt as soon as possible and will be as exhaustive as possible.

Best regards,

[1] http://svn.zoo-project.org/trac/timeline?from=7+mars+2019&daysback=675&changeset=on&sfp_email=&sfph_mail=&update=Update
[2] http://svn.zoo-project.org/trac/changeset/873
[3] http://svn.zoo-project.org/trac/changeset/862