[Zoo-discuss] Next release of Zoo : when and what

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Mar 7 04:56:23 PST 2019

Olivier,
I forgot to answer your specific question about OTB support.

Note that OTB support is already available in 1.6.0 version of the ZOO-Kernel. It is the version installed on OSGeoLiveDVD 12.0, using OTB 6.4.0. You have also the demo page setup in osgeo OSGeoLiveDVD which should run properly.

OTB support is something we are willing to maintain over time. We have to renew some other support such as SAGA-GIS ASAP.

In any case you have issue with using the OTB support with your specific version please, don’t hesitate to inform us on this mailing list.

The best way to get an up-to-date version of the ZOO-Project to use the prototype-v0 branch which is the one I use for day to day use. This should be moved to trunk soon.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay