[Zoo-discuss] Can't import specific python library

Pablo J. Zader pzader at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 19:52:55 PDT 2019

Hi list

I created a new command in GRASS GIS  (r.what.multipoint) using library
grass.script  so i created this process as web service in zoo
(r_what_multipoint.py)

Inside grass gis , it command worked well . This command include the
library  shpely (import shapely.wkt) .

So,  the request  DescribeProcess work well
http://10.77.170.52/cgi-bin/zoo_loader.cgi?request=describeprocess&service=WPS&identifier=r_what_multipoint&version=1.0.0

But, the request Execute, is invoked and return the empty query

<wps:ProcessOutputs>
<wps:Output>
<ows:Identifier>stdout</ows:Identifier>
<ows:Title>
Name for output file if omitted or "-" output to stdout
</ows:Title>
<wps:Data>
<wps:ComplexData mimeType="text/plain"/>
</wps:Data>
</wps:Output>
</wps:ProcessOutputs>
</wps:ExecuteResponse>

Showing the logfile of zoo , can't import the library shapely:

$> more logfile_module_sterr.txt
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/opt/grass/grass-7.6.latest/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/scripts/r.what.multipoint",
line 48, in <module>
    import shapely.wkt
ImportError: No module named shapely.wkt

I am using:
Python 2.7.15+

And we can see: the library shapely is imported succesfull:

Python 2.7.15+ (default, Jul  9 2019, 16:51:35)
[GCC 7.4.0] on linux2
>>> import shapely.wkt

In main.cfg , I configured:
[env]
PYTHONPATH=/usr/bin/python

where
ls -l /usr/bin/python -> python2.7

I can't understand where the problem is.

Thanks in advanced

Pablo

--

Pablo J. Zader
Lic. en Cs. de la Computación + MSc. en Aplicaciones Espaciales de Alerta y
pablo.zader at gmail.com

Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
Av. Valpáraíso s/n Ciudad Universitaria
 [image: skype] [image: linkedIn]
<http://linkedin.com/in/pablo-javier-zader-7a232125>

*"Los Grandes Hombres hablan sobre ideas...  Los Hombres Promedio hablan
sobre cosas...  Los Hombres Pequeños hablan.. de otros Hombres.*

*del libro Matemática estas ahí? A. Paenza "*