[Zoo-discuss] Request for Guidance for Google Summer of Code 2024

Dhruv Mehta dhruvmehtaalt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 05:34:46 PST 2024

Hello Everyone!

My name is Dhruv Mehta and I have completed my Bachelor's in Computer
Science & Engineering and I am currently pursuing my Master's from IIT
Bombay, India. Skilled in C, C++,Java, JavaScript, and Python, I'm
enthusiastic about contributing to OSGeo and Zoo-Community. In the previous
semester I completed a GIS course and am currently enrolled in an Advances
in Geospatial Standards course where I am learning about OGC Standards and
Interoperability.

I'm interested in participating in GSOC 2024 and contributing to the ZOO
Project. Could you please let me know when the GSOC 2024 project ideas will
be published? I'm eager to start preparing and aligning my interests with
the available projects. I not only look forward to participating in GSOC
but also aim to contribute in the years to come.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,
Dhruv Mehta