[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 2.0.0-rc2 now available!

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Feb 24 08:47:48 PST 2024

Dear community,
As the current release manager, I announce that the latest release of ZOO-Project, version 2.0.0 release candidate 2, has been made available! [1]

Modifications compared to release candidate 1 are the following:

 * Update the remote process support to enable multi-valued processes.
 * Add configure option to output log on stderr rather than a dedicated file.

We will wait for one more week to have the final 2.0.0 release.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/releases/tag/rel-2.0.0-rc2

Gerald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr