[ZOO-PSC] July-2010 PSC meeting schedule

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:57:12 PDT 2010

Hello Jeff, PSC

I agree we could test IRC meeting rather than Skype on 21th
Main point is that no PSC member should feel uncomfortable using it i think
(otherwise we should stay on Skype)
Thanks to other PSC members to give their opinion too, and feel free to add
agenda items here, as suggested by Venka:
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet5

Best,

Nick