[ZOO-PSC] PSC mmeting agenda?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 16 18:29:26 PDT 2010

Daniel Kastl wrote:

> Oh, and another question: I haven't done a Skype meeting yet, but
> doesn't it at least require that we know each others Skype user names?
> Wouldn't IRC be more easy for everyone to join? The #zoo-project channel
> already exists.

I fully agree with you on this Daniel, as all other FOSS4G projects use
IRC for meetings, and this project must be the same (Skype is invasive
and personal, we should not use Skype for FOSS4G project meetings).  So
I am +1 for using the #zoo-project channel on irc.freenode.net for all
ZOO-project meetings.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna