[ZOO-PSC] PSC mmeting agenda?

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Mar 16 19:42:35 PDT 2010

Hi ZOO-PSC,

Sorry about the delay in reconfirming the agenda for the
PSC meeting scheduled as below;

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=3&day=18&hour=22&min=0&sec=0

Agenda:

1) Status of ZOO-Kernel release
2) ZOO-Booth at FOSS4G2010 and Funding for ZOO-Promotions in 2010,
    booth sharing with ZOO-Partners.
3) Discuss about preparing document for PSC guidlines
4) About Using IRC Channel for future meetings
5) Next meeting schedule

Since this is the first meeting and some of us have
not yet got used to how other PSC's work, I would
suggest a Skype meeting for this time and switch
to IRC if all the PSC are more comfortable with it.

I presently have the Skype names of all PSC members
and can set the Skype conference as per the meeting
schedule above

If other PSC members can add to the agenda, they can
do it on this ML. We will have meeting Wiki etc. set-up
before the next meeting.

March has been an extremely busy month for me and hence
the follow-up with PSC meeting has been a little slack.
Please excuse me for that.

Hope to meeting most of you at the first PSC meeting

Best regards

Venka